Sustainability, carbon reduction, climate change, social impact…THE challenges of this decade. Would you like to help make a difference in realising our clients’ transition to a more sustainable business?
Sustainability, carbon reduction, climate change, social impact…THE challenges of this decade. Would you like to help make a difference in realising our clients’ transition to a more sustainable business? Support them in creating a strategy, plan, and realisation of their sustainability goals? Then we would like to meet you!
As a Sustainability Consultant, you will guide our clients in their transition to sustainability, translated into concrete guidelines, a policy, and actions to reduce climate impact and gain sustainable practices. Through science-based impact analyses, you will write various scenarios, and propose a company-specific sustainability strategy and implementation plan. Together, we make the effects of measures measurable to see the ROI and estimate the costs.
On a day-to-day level, you will work towards the realisation of various sustainability projects, under the guidance of the CEO and COO. In addition, you are an important link for setting up the right project structure and coordination with (international) clients and the rest of the team. You work accurately and can work on several projects simultaneously. You are continuously supported in your own evolution in terms of competences and personal skills.
Why are you a good fit?
- Of course, like us, you are committed to make a difference for a better world!
- You have a scientific background in environmental science and/or sustainability management
- You have basic knowledge of carbon accounting principles, impact analyses and/or LCA’s based on the Greenhouse Gas Protocols.
- You can think strategically about how to adapt current business models based on the environmental impact and/or necessary sustainability activities.
- Hands-on mentality’, ‘coordinating’, ‘careful’ are not empty buzz words. You give them your own interpretation.
- You ensure the correct completion of each project, together with your team.
- Correct command of the English language in word and writing is essential. Knowledge of French or German is a plus.
- ‘Working nine to five’ is not at the top of your playlist, but balance is key!
- Do you possess 70% of the above…give us a call!
Why are we a good fit?
- A full-time job in a thriving company, with a clear mission.
- A team of passionate like-minded people, with many diverse backgrounds and areas of expertise.
- A great working atmosphere with plenty of room for personal development.
- Everything you need to know to achieve sustainable communication and commercial success.
- A at market-level salary package including extra-legal benefits.
- A laptop and mobile phone allowance, to work at our Antwerp city office and in the comfort of your own home.
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Interested to join our company? Apply to one of our vacancies or send us an open application to get started!